We’re back to work and we are so excited to meet our Falcons for the 2018-2019 school year! Please join us tonight, Monday, August 13 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (come and go). Tonight is a great time to bring your school supplies, so you don’t have to bother with it on the first early morning back to school.
If you have completed your 2018-2019 registration and turned in your proof of residence, you will receive a welcome email from the teacher late this afternoon.
Our back parking lot is closed due to construction. We encourage everyone to carpool or walk if you live within walking distance. Please do NOT park in the fire lanes.
Tonight you will have an opportunity to take care of the following:
- Receive teacher assignment if you did not receive an email. You must provide your proof of residence (gas, water or electric bill) and complete the returning student registration, if you have not already done so, before receiving your teacher assignment.
- Make a deposit to your child’s account for meals if paying by cash or check
- Join PTA, signup to volunteer with PTA, purchase school spirit shirt $10
- Learn about All Pro Dads and iMoms
- Visit with staff from the MISD Quest Before & After School Care program
- Provide current shot records
- Check-in medication (only with the completed medication form)
- Parent sign-in sheets
- Transportation form for you to let us know how your child will be going home from school: car rider, walker, bus, daycare, afterschool care, etc.
- If you ordered prepackaged school supplies, those will be in the classroom.
The first day of school is Wednesday, August 15 and everyone is welcome to join PTA in the gym for Tears and Tacos after student drop-off from 7:45-8:15 AM.
Thank you for helping to make this The Best School in the Universe!
To sign up for Perry website news post alerts and calendar alerts visit our Perry Calendar web page
and click on the blue Alerts button just above the calendar.